Friday, October 5, 2007

Blobfish on the Net


We blobfish have taken over the internet with blogs everywhere ("better to be on the net than in the net" as we like to say). I have added some links from bloglines so you can learn more about the wonderful world of us blobs. Heres how one blog describes us "To remain buoyant, the flesh of the blobfish is primarily a gelatinous mass with a density slightly less than water; this allows the fish to float above the sea floor without expending energy on swimming. The relative lack of muscle is not a disadvantage as it primarily swallows edible matter that floats by in front of it."
So what is it like being a gelatinous mass you ask? Well, we are completely spineless and can float along making no effort to do anything. So it's a lot like being Peter Garrett really.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys rock blobby!!!! stay on the internet

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for that particular make. The prices for the velcros are around 310 dollars everwhere. But finally I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking as far as something that meticulous model. The prices seeking the sneakers were around 310 bucks everwhere. But completely I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are all over 170 bucks on every page. But finally I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what is your opinion?

eco lodge said...

Hi buddy, firstly I would like to send greetings to all readers then I think that this information is amazing and very entertainment information, I was looking information about Blobfish on the Net, and this information is very professional and I would like to have any update about, thanks for sharing!!

clarissa said...

blob blob blob!!!!!